Luminous Times
By Dwip August 26, 2003, 2:54 pm Comments (10) RSS Feed for this post

So, life is good. Did some digging about going over and spending a couple terms in London next year. I THOUGHT I had to spend Winter/Spring there, which meant I had crammed fall term’s schedule with a bunch of things I didn’t want to take to get them done with. Turns out that I wouldn’t be going until Spring, which means I can spread out and take the classes I wanted to take in Winter instead. This is good.

Getting whipped in Civ, though. That sucks.

Not getting whipped in HRE, though. That’s good.

Europe, Trips Comments (10) RSS Feed for this post
Comments on Luminous Times
avatar Comment by toasty #1
August 26, 2003 at 3:16 pm

I thought you’d quit civ? And is that HRE thing still going? Or is it just that nobody’s posting any updates? Ah well, as long as I know I’ve checked ;)

August 26, 2003 at 3:42 pm

Nah, still playing lots of Civ. Good times, mostly. Just not getting into Epic 35.

HRE – still going. In fact I need to play out my last few years soon. Just Marechal’s being freaking SLOW about posting his and FB’s reign reports. Soon, though, I imagine.

August 26, 2003 at 6:35 pm

Is this going to interfere with our plans of world domination next summer??

August 26, 2003 at 6:42 pm

I’ll have graduated by then. What I’m doing after I graduate, I have no idea, but I’ll be done, at any rate.

August 27, 2003 at 8:16 am

You’re going to London? That’s great! Send me a postcard. ;)

August 27, 2003 at 9:43 am

Alright, so you’re going to spend your post-graduation stupor out here, teaching mythical beasts to cower at the sight of your sword?

avatar Comment by toasty #7
August 27, 2003 at 4:08 pm

that last comment of yours would suggest you’re british, which in turn would explain why you and I tend to be posting comments at the same time.

August 27, 2003 at 4:45 pm

You aren’t aiming that at me, are you Toasty?! I’m not British. Not even close. I live on a penninsula, not an island.

avatar Comment by toasty #9
August 28, 2003 at 7:55 am

I was, but seeing as you don’t live there, where do you live? scandinavia? or do you just like being up at odd hours ;)

August 28, 2003 at 1:32 pm

Odd hours, aff. That’s soon to change what with class and all though.