A Kodak Moment
By Dwip February 7, 2004, 4:38 am Comments (8) RSS Feed for this post

In the spirit of desk shots, I offer a view of my own, slightly messy, desk. I remind you that this is a BIG desk.

Too, I have absolutely no idea who Katie is, and why she thinks she stole my towel, before I even moved into the room.

I thought about posting some other random pics of my humble abode, but I think perhaps I’ll wait a few. Like until after I’ve cleaned a bit. Strange idea, I know.

Photoblogging, School Comments (8) RSS Feed for this post
Comments on A Kodak Moment
February 7, 2004 at 1:01 pm

*notes the large quantities of cherry coke with amusement*

Also, upon using zoom mode, it becomes apparent that the area under your desk could stand a bit of dustbuster-ing. ;)

And I’m pretty sure that’s the same printer my brother has.

February 8, 2004 at 3:21 am

Wow, that desktop background looks really familiar… Only I’ve got two. :D I suppose I’ll have to post the obligatory desk shot now. Oi.

avatar Comment by Anonymous #3
February 8, 2004 at 2:01 pm

Well yeah, Katie’s note was legible, but only after you said so ;)

For some strange reason I get the feeling I’ve got the messiest room still of us three(that is, regi, you and me). Gotta take a pic of it sometime, which won’t happen in the near future due to the extraordinary lack of a digital camera… In the meantime you may feel free to believe you’ve got a messier abode than me :P

Minor notes:

You’ve got tons of CDs…tons!

Your phone is on the floor, and has big buttons, and is not handsfree like all the phones in US sitcoms. Then again, I wasn’t expecting that…

I’ve got no idea why you think the lid on top of the CDs is gonna jump off, but seeing as you’ve got 5 (big) books on top, I guess you don’t want them to get out.

If that calculator on top of the trashcan is a TI-83 I’ve got the same calculator as you. If it’s a TI-83+ I’ve got the same lid as you :p

February 8, 2004 at 2:30 pm

My room is in vast need of serious sweeping. Serious. Amongst other things.

Yes Whir, I wonder where I got that background… :P

CDs – they’re all blanks. All my real CDs are at home, though I DO have about a full spindle’s worth. *shrug* I like music.

Keep in mind that I hardly ever use my phone. Which is why it’s old, only sort of works, and is on the floor in that strange little alcove between desk and dresser.

The top of the CD spindle is flat space. Flat space is important. :P

TI-89, actually. Awesome calculator. Way overkill these days, but still.

avatar Comment by toasty #5
February 9, 2004 at 12:43 am

and uh, apparently you lose cookies when you reformat your harddrive :s

February 9, 2004 at 12:55 am

Sort of strange how that works, really.

February 9, 2004 at 4:27 am

You lose a lot of stuff when you format your hard drive.

avatar Comment by toasty #8
February 9, 2004 at 7:39 am

depends on how much you have on that specific harddrive. If it’s only windows you don’t lose all that much…