BT In-Jokes
By Dwip October 9, 2005, 12:38 am Comments (6) RSS Feed for this post

So, here we are, 7 (or was it 8) of us, playing a MegaMek free for all game. It so happens that there’s a map in there with little cars drawn in by the roads…

Hurlbut: guys you see those cars?
Tiger1833: yup
Tiger1833: nice touch
Hurlbut: who want to bloew them up? }:)
Hurlbut: so pretty cars
GhostViper: and they wouldnt crush
Hurlbut: eye candies tend to do that
GhostViper: still be funny
Thag: “I’m sorry officer! I didn’t mean to double park! Please don’t blow me up with your assault mech!”
Nightsong: *imagines an Arti-strike on the cars. ;)*
GhostViper: i wont blow it up i promise…..cruch….oops was that it
Thag: Aaaaaaa! My CAR!
JediBear: Hm. Speed Limit Enforced by Aircraft…Parking rules enforced by Davion Heavy Guards?
Thag: (And the next guy’s car, and the car after that, and…”
GhostViper: …..is that saggitaire blue lighting me????
Nightsong: *snerks* Yep. A whole lotta blue light..

I’m sorry if you didn’t get that. I really am.

In other news, it turns out that…

1. An Executioner A can actually survive 143 damage in one round, PLUS make the piloting roll. Even survives into round 3. However, when somebody’s sniping you with a UAC 20 at 11s to hit, and HITS, and hits you in the CTR, you’re done.

2. In the epic battle between Stormcrow and Kodiak, well. Not so good for the Stormcrow. Even if it’s a custom with 6 jump. But I tried.

MegaMek rocks.

Battletech Comments (6) RSS Feed for this post
Comments on BT In-Jokes
avatar Comment by Clyos #1
October 10, 2005 at 12:17 pm

Yeah, but let’s be honest, how does and aircraft enforce speeding laws?

October 11, 2005 at 12:38 am

They shoot you with ERLPLs. That’ll put a dent in your car.

avatar Comment by Clyos #3
October 11, 2005 at 2:03 pm

Come on now, we all know that my ’79 Cadillac has like 400 points of armor and weighs like 70 or 80 tons, so it’d take more than a couple of shots.

October 11, 2005 at 6:27 pm

First shot crits to the movement system.

Second shot crits to the gas tank.

LB-X AC for teh win.

October 12, 2005 at 11:20 am

Stupid MegaMek. There goes my social life.

On the other hand, I managed to beat Dwip on my first game. With a quad no less.

Then my Vindicator got stuck in a swamp, fell over, and pretty much failed every single PSR, so I ejected and lost handily.

avatar Comment by Clyos #6
October 13, 2005 at 1:20 pm

It was a crit to the movement system and the engine, not my fuel tank, my fuel tank works just fine, thank you very much.