In Your Heart You Always Knew What Had To Happen Here
By Dwip October 22, 2010, 6:46 am Comments (10) RSS Feed for this post

Humor, Photoblogging Comments (10) Trackback URL for this post RSS Feed for this post
Comments on In Your Heart You Always Knew What Had To Happen Here
avatar Comment by Conner #1
October 22, 2010 at 3:51 pm

:lol: Very nice, Dwip. If only you could’ve slightly cartoonized Sara so she’d look like a Fallout character then it would’ve been perfectly executed. ;)

You also might want to provide Sara with a weapon and warn her about that super mutant approaching from her backside…

October 24, 2010 at 8:13 am

Yeah, I’m with Conner. Way to leave me for supermutant chow there, boyfriend.

October 24, 2010 at 2:05 pm

Well, they do say that love hurts, right?

Besides, you’re an experienced resident of the Capitol Wasteland. You shouldn’t need ME to tell YOU about the dangers of supermutant attack.

:P

avatar Comment by Conner #4
October 24, 2010 at 3:05 pm

While I will definitely grant that a women’s purse can indeed be considered quite a dangerous weapon and, in some cases, possibly even a lethal one at that. But I suspect that being suddenly dropped only yards from a hungry supermutant armed with only a purse seems like a bad situation.. Perhaps the supermutant is about to show her some love? Something along the lines of “MmMmm, I loves me some human, tastes just like chicken!” ;)

October 25, 2010 at 2:29 am

It all depends on what lurks inside that purse, yes? Women carry the darndest things in there. She might have a surprise or two for that mutant :)

avatar Comment by Conner #6
October 25, 2010 at 3:51 pm

I suppose that’s true enough, that purse appears big enough to be holding any sortof handguns or grenades, provided it’s not holding much else.. for all we know , it could be one of those modded purse of holding type things, in which case, I suppose it could pretty much anything. But regardless of what it might hold, it’s useless if she doesn’t get it out of the bag before the super mutant has a chance to eat her.

October 25, 2010 at 6:45 pm

I could tell you what’s in my bag, but then I’d have to kill you. And I’d prefer to kill the supermutant instead.

avatar Comment by Conner #8
October 25, 2010 at 7:06 pm

I never said I wanted to know what was in your purse, just that without knowing it could be nearly anything but you’d still have to be aware of the super mutant in time to pull something out of the purse for it to be useful.

avatar Comment by Gormican #9
November 13, 2010 at 8:55 pm

I’m going to give Erik the benefit of the doubt and suggest he’s actually in one of the buildings planning to snipe the super mutants, thus making sure Sarah is safe. It’s “Oh Hai Supermutant *BLAM*”. Also there is a stealthed tachikoma

avatar Comment by Conner #10
November 13, 2010 at 9:26 pm

Um, yeah.. if that were the case he really should’ve just said so in one of his previous posts about it, but I suppose it was meant to be a surprise, alas, since it’s a still shot and not video, she’d have never known without you telling us. :P

Damn those pesky details, eh? ;)